What is BinPy?
It is a library which will serve as a base to develop circuit based applications and educational software on top of it. BinPy is a clear representation of fundamentals. Everything has been written from scratch such as gates, logical operations, etc. This package does not depend on any external library other than pure Python.
We want to extend the hardware programming concepts to Python.
To know more click here.
- All basic logic gates (NOT, OR, NOR, AND, NAND, XOR, XNOR)
- Combinational logics
- Adder, Subtractor, Multiplier, MUX(2:1, 4:1, 8:1, 16:1)
- Latch, DFlipFlop, Counter, Clock
- Integrated Circuits
- 7400, 741G00, 7401, 741G01, 7402, 741G02, 7403, 741G03, 7404, 741G04, 7405, 741G05
- Quine-McCluskey Algorithm (To find minimized Boolean Equation)
- Moore Machine Optimizer
Got a question?